Pay attention to QR code
WeChat public number
High moisture absorption desiccant is suitable for preventing the moisture of instruments, meters, electrical equipment, medicines, food, textiles and other various packaging items. It is also widely used in the process of shipping high moisture absorption desiccant, because the goods are often damp due to high temperature during transportation. Deterioration, high moisture absorption desiccant can effectively remove moisture and moisture, so that the quality of the goods is guaranteed.
1. High moisture absorption desiccant is used for moisture protection of bottled medicines and foods. Ensure the drying of the contents and prevent the growth of various molds.
2, high moisture absorption desiccant can be used as a general packaging high moisture desiccant, used for moisture.
3, high moisture absorption desiccant can be conveniently placed in the packaging of various items (such as instrumentation, electronics, leather, shoes, clothing, food, medicine and household appliances, etc.) to prevent the article from being mildewed or rusted.
1. Acidic high moisture absorption desiccant: concentrated sulfuric acid, phosphorus pentoxide, used for drying acidic or neutral gases, wherein concentrated sulfuric acid can not dry hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen bromide, hydrogen iodide strong reducing acid gas; Diphosphorus cannot dry ammonia
2, neutral high moisture desiccant: anhydrous calcium chloride, the general gas can be dry, but anhydrous calcium chloride can not dry ammonia and ethanol;
3. Alkaline high moisture absorption desiccant: soda lime (a mixture of CaO and NaOH, KOH), quicklime (CaO), NaOH solid, used to dry neutral or alkaline gases.
High moisture absorption desiccant classification
Highly hygroscopic desiccant for medical and health products, biological reagents and food industry. Special high moisture absorption desiccant features: high hygienic requirements, packaging materials through the US FDA demonstration, the product is small and efficient, refined and environmentally friendly, with good compatibility and chemical stability.
According to the application environment, there are generally three cases:
(1) Use in a small environment: The high hygroscopic desiccant is placed directly in a bottle, can or other closed pouch to keep the contents in a small environment dry.
(2) Use in medium environment: High moisture absorption desiccant is directly placed in the packed carton (or drum, bag) to avoid moisture in the package.
(3) Use in large environment: High moisture absorption desiccant is directly used in similar warehouses and containers to achieve the purpose of controlling the humidity of the large environment.