Pay attention to QR code
WeChat public number
Calcium chloride desiccant has strong water absorption and is widely used in the electronics industry, furniture industry, clothing industry, etc. as a drying agent for various substances. Of course, calcium chloride has many uses in addition to being a desiccant. Many parents in life ignore the temporary care of their children for some reason. Although the time is short, based on this situation, the probability of occurrence is very low at any time. With the previous ingestion of desiccant poisoning storms and desiccant into the eye, people have a deeper understanding and understanding of desiccant, which has a great impact. The fact that the desiccant is misused almost all happens to children, and the tragedy occurs in the moment when there is just a lack of supervision.
Then, there are many kinds of desiccant. Does it cause poisoning if you accidentally take the desiccant? Does the desiccant accidentally cause blindness? Does it include calcium chloride desiccant?
The answer is no, the main component of calcium chloride desiccant is calcium chloride, the molecular formula is CaCl2, white porous block, granular or honeycomb solid, the taste is slightly bitter, the aqueous solution is colorless, tasteless and non-toxic. Children eat calcium chloride desiccant, do not panic, do not induce vomiting, drink a small amount of milk or water for dilution, remember: the total amount must not exceed 200 mg. If you take a lot of calcium chloride dry dose, take it to the hospital as soon as possible. Don't take anything for your child to do other chemical reactions yourself. If you are not careful, it will have even worse consequences.
If the calcium chloride desiccant accidentally enters the eye, it can cause damage to the conjunctiva and cornea. Therefore, lie down as soon as possible, wash your eyes with plenty of water, and go to the hospital for treatment. I hope that everyone will have more correct understanding and understanding of desiccant in the future, and also understand the correct treatment after accidents. Of course, the best result is undoubtedly prevention.
1. Advantages of moisture absorption: The moisture absorption capacity of calcium chloride desiccant is more than 10 times that of ordinary desiccant.
2. Packaging advantages: ordinary desiccant generally adopts single-layer packaging that cannot lock water. Calcium chloride desiccant adopts double-layer packaging of DuPont paper + non-woven fabric with strong water-locking ability.
3. Applicable temperature range advantage: Silica gel desiccant will not only absorb water but will release water vapor when the temperature exceeds 37 °C (this characteristic determines that silica gel desiccant is not suitable for use in sea transportation), and calcium chloride desiccant is suitable for -5 °C to 90 °C.
4. Brand advantage: It has been widely used by many Fortune 500 companies and has a certain popularity in the world.
5. Environmental advantages: no EU restrictions such as DMF and any biocide, no pollution to the environment, can be discarded as ordinary garbage.
6. Service advantage: You can provide product testing for you free of charge, and tailor-made moisture and mildew proof solutions for you.
In addition, it is normal for the liquid crystal to appear during the use of the calcium chloride desiccant . After it absorbs water, there will be a process from powder to gel/milk. Under certain conditions, liquid may appear, but this is not the end. The state, which further absorbs water, gradually becomes gelatinous.